AFX FX-17Y Trap Youth Helmet.
AFX FX-17 with its Aerodynamic shell design, is extremely lightweight and there is no worrying about the heat with its Six points of ventilation. This AFX helmet meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS-218 motorcycle helmet safety standards.
AFX FX-17Y Helmet Features
- An aerodynamic shell design constructed using an advanced lightweight composite poly-alloy
- A helmet liner and cheek pads made with a hypo-allergenic and anti-microbial nylon, all of which are removable and washable
- A removable screw-on visor
- 11 points of ventilation with chin, side, forehead top and rear vents
- Goggle strap grabbers
- A square type D-ring with chin strap holder
- This helmet is specifically designed to fit adolescents and small adults
- YLS (Youth Liner System): This helmet can be converted to any of three youth helmet sizes through the simple swapping of liner components
- DOT certified
AFX FX-17Y Helmet Sizing
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT AFX HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger then what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear. If you would like further detailed instructions on how to determine your correct size please look at our AFX Helmet Fitting Guide.
6 5/8-6 3/4
20 7/8"-21 1/4"
6 3/4-6 7/8
21 1/4"-21 5/8"