AFX FX-17 Helmet.
AFX FX-17 with its Aerodynamic shell design, is extremely lightweight and there is no worrying about the heat with its Six points of ventilation. This AFX helmet meets or exceeds both ECE 22.05 and DOT FMVSS-218 motorcycle helmet safety standards.
AFX FX-17 Helmet Features
- Aerodynamic shell design constructed using advanced poly-alloy plastic for light weight and strength
- Hypo-allergenic and anti-microbial nylon liner and cheek pads are removable and washable
- Ear cavity space for speakers
- Removable screw on vented visor
- Fully molded eye port trim with incorporated goggle grabber
- Eleven points of ventilation with chin, side, rear and forehead vents
- Clear-coat finish to protect paint and graphics
- Square D-ring style retention system
- DOT and ECE-22.05 certified
AFX FX-17 Helmet Sizing
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT AFX HELMET SIZE.
MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger then what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear. If you would like further detailed instructions on how to determine your correct size please look at our AFX Helmet Fitting Guide.
|X-Small||54-55cm||6 3/4-6 7/8||21 1/4"-21 5/8"|
|Small||56-57cm||7-7 1/8||22"-22 7/16"|
|Medium||58-59cm||7 1/4-7 3/8||22 13/16"-23 1/4"|
|Large||60-61cm||7 1/2-7 5/8||23 5/8"-24"|
|X-Large||62-63cm||7 3/4-7 7/8||24 3/8"-24 13/46"|
|2X-Large||64-65cm||8-8 1/8||25 3/16"-25 5/8"|
|3X-Large||66-67cm||8 1/4-8 3/8||26"-26 3/8"|
|4X-Large||68-69cm||8 1/2-8 5/8||26 3/4"-27 1/8"|