AFX FX-200 Half Helmet.
AFX FX-200 with its Aerodynamic shell design, is extremely lightweight and also features removable ear covers for cooler days. This AFX helmet meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS-218 motorcycle helmet safety standards.
AFX FX-200 Helmet Features
- An aerodynamic shell design constructed using advanced fiberglass reinforced plastic ( FRP) for light weight and strength.
- Slimline removable visor
- Removable ear covers
- Helmet liner made with a hypo-allergenic and antimicrobial nylon
- Patented dual inner lens design, smoke for daytime use and clear for nighttime use, no need to change shields or ride without eye protection.
- Comes with deluxe cloth carrying bag
- A clear coat finish to protect paint & graphics
- Comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- DOT Certified
AFX FX-200 Helmet Sizing
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT AFX HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger then what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear. If you would like further detailed instructions on how to determine your correct size please look at our AFX Helmet Fitting Guide.
|X-Small||54-55cm||6 3/4-6 7/8||21 1/4"-21 5/8"|
|Small||56-57cm||7-7 1/8||22"-22 7/16"|
|Medium||58-59cm||7 1/4-7 3/8||22 13/16"-23 1/4"|
|Large||60-61cm||7 1/2-7 5/8||23 5/8"-24"|
|X-Large||62-63cm||7 3/4-7 7/8||24 3/8"-24 13/46"|
|2X-Large||64-65cm||8-8 1/8||25 3/16"-25 5/8"|
|3X-Large||66-67cm||8 1/4-8 3/8||26"-26 3/8"|
|4X-Large||68-69cm||8 1/2-8 5/8||26 3/4"-27 1/8"|