AFX FX-39DS-SE Electric Helmet.
AFX FX-39 with its Aerodynamic shell design, is extremely lightweight. You will have better visibility through the optically correct, compound-curved shield while not worrying about the heat with its nine points of ventilation. This AFX helmet meets or exceeds both ECE 22.05 and DOT FMVSS-218 motorcycle helmet safety standards.
AFX FX-39DS Helmet Features
- Chin-bar-mounted, extreme snow breath guard
- An aerodynamic shell design constructed using an advanced lightweight composite poly-alloy
- A flipup, flush-fit, quick-release, single-turn screw face shield
- Ample ear cavity space for speakers
- AFX designed AMPD™ frameless, double-lens snow face shield that is optically correct, compound-curved, scratch-resistant and protects against UV-rays
- Shield can be removed to allow open face riding or goggle use
- A helmet liner and cheek pads made with a hypo-allergenic and anti-microbial nylon, all of which are removable and washable
- Nine points of ventilation with chin, side, forehead, top and rear vents
- Retention system is quick-release with sewn-on ECE logo
- Provides ample ear cavity space for speakers
- A clear-coat finish to protect paint and graphics
- Includes flat black side-covers and screw plug for shield use without the visor
- Includes double-lens shield and extreme-snow breath guard
- Please see helmet size guide on page 18 before ordering
- DOT and ECE-22.05 certified (except sizes 3X and 4X, which are DOT certified only
AFX FX-39DS Helmet Sizing
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT AFX HELMET SIZE.
MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger then what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear. If you would like further detailed instructions on how to determine your correct size please look at our AFX Helmet Fitting Guide.
|X-Small||54-55cm||6 3/4-6 7/8||21 1/4"-21 5/8"|
|Small||56-57cm||7-7 1/8||22"-22 7/16"|
|Medium||58-59cm||7 1/4-7 3/8||22 13/16"-23 1/4"|
|Large||60-61cm||7 1/2-7 5/8||23 5/8"-24"|
|X-Large||62-63cm||7 3/4-7 7/8||24 3/8"-24 13/46"|
|2X-Large||64-65cm||8-8 1/8||25 3/16"-25 5/8"|
|3X-Large||66-67cm||8 1/4-8 3/8||26"-26 3/8"|
|4X-Large||68-69cm||8 1/2-8 5/8||26 3/4"-27 1/8"|