AFX FX-39DS Hero Dual Sport Helmet.
AFX FX-39 with its Aerodynamic shell design, is extremely lightweight. You will have better visibility through the optically correct, compound-curved shield while not worrying about the heat with its nine points of ventilation. This AFX helmet meets or exceeds both ECE 22.05 and DOT FMVSS-218 motorcycle helmet safety standards.
AFX FX-39DS Helmet Features
- An aerodynamic shell design constructed using an advanced lightweight composite poly-alloy
- A flip-up, flush-fit, quick-release, single-turn screw face shield with side covers. The shield itself is optically correct, compound-curved, scratch-resistant and protects against UV-rays
- There are several tinted shields available for this model
- Shield can be removed to allow open face riding or goggle use
- A helmet liner and cheek pads made with a hypoallergenic and anti-microbial nylon, all of which are removable and washable
- 9 points of ventilation with chin, side, forehead, top and rear vents
- Retention system is quick release with sewn on ECE logo
- Provides ample ear cavity space for speakers
- A clear coat finish to protect paint & graphics
- Comes with a Limited One Year Warranty
- This helmet model meets or exceeds both ECE 22.05 and DOT FMVSS-218 motorcycle helmet safety standards. Note FX-39DS big head sizing 3XL/4XL is DOT approved only.
- A large-size FX-39DS weighs 1.59 kg or 3.5 lbs
AFX FX-39DS Helmet Sizing
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT AFX HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger then what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear. If you would like further detailed instructions on how to determine your correct size please look at our AFX Helmet Fitting Guide.
|X-Small||54-55cm||6 3/4-6 7/8||21 1/4"-21 5/8"|
|Small||56-57cm||7-7 1/8||22"-22 7/16"|
|Medium||58-59cm||7 1/4-7 3/8||22 13/16"-23 1/4"|
|Large||60-61cm||7 1/2-7 5/8||23 5/8"-24"|
|X-Large||62-63cm||7 3/4-7 7/8||24 3/8"-24 13/46"|
|2X-Large||64-65cm||8-8 1/8||25 3/16"-25 5/8"|
|3X-Large||66-67cm||8 1/4-8 3/8||26"-26 3/8"|
|4X-Large||68-69cm||8 1/2-8 5/8||26 3/4"-27 1/8"|