AFX FX-76 Vintage Flake Helmet.
AFX FX-76 with its Aerodynamic shell design, is extremely lightweight and you can stay cooler with the forehead ventilation system. This AFX helmet meets or exceeds both ECE 22.05 and DOT FMVSS-218 motorcycle helmet safety standards. Note - helmet sizing 3XL AND 4XL is DOT approved only.
AFX FX-76 Helmet Features
- An aerodynamic shell design constructed using advanced fiberglass reinforced plastic ( FRP) for light weight and strength.
- A helmet liner and cheek pads made with a hypo-allergenic and anti-microbial nylon
- 3 snap shield/visor attachment but NO VISOR INCLUDED WITH HELMET
- No front AFX logo, only small AFX back logo
- A square type D-ring with chin strap holder
- Provides ample ear cavity space for speakers
- A clear coat finish to protect paint & graphics
- Chrome trim around eye port, except NO CHROME TRIM ON FLAT BLACK SOLID
- Comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- DOT and ECE-22.05 certified
AFX FX-76 Helmet Sizing
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT AFX HELMET SIZE.
MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger then what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear. If you would like further detailed instructions on how to determine your correct size please look at our AFX Helmet Fitting Guide.
|X-Small||54-55cm||6 3/4-6 7/8||21 1/4"-21 5/8"|
|Small||56-57cm||7-7 1/8||22"-22 7/16"|
|Medium||58-59cm||7 1/4-7 3/8||22 13/16"-23 1/4"|
|Large||60-61cm||7 1/2-7 5/8||23 5/8"-24"|
|X-Large||62-63cm||7 3/4-7 7/8||24 3/8"-24 13/46"|
|2X-Large||64-65cm||8-8 1/8||25 3/16"-25 5/8"|
|3X-Large||66-67cm||8 1/4-8 3/8||26"-26 3/8"|
|4X-Large||68-69cm||8 1/2-8 5/8||26 3/4"-27 1/8"|