AFX FX-90 SE Electric Dual Lens Shield Snow Helmet.
AFX FX-90 SE Helmet Features
- Dual Lens Shield: shield offers excellent optical clarity, an unprecedented field of view and exceptional thermal performance. The outwardly molded anti-fog shield is hard-coated for long-lasting durability under even the most severe winter conditions
- Includes a chinbar-mounted high-flow breath guard with vent inserts
- A helmet liner and cheek pads made with a hypo-allergenic and antimicrobial nylon, all of which are removable and washable
- Can be converted to a street helmet for non-winter use
- 7 points ventilation with chin, side, rear and forehead vents
- Sun Shield System: a simple one touch system allows riders to lower a built-in, smoke tinted face shield
- A square type D-ring with chinstrap holder
- Provides ample ear cavity space for speakers
- A clearcoat finish to protect paint & graphics
- DOT and ECE 22.05 certified
AFX FX-90 SE Helmet Sizing
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT AFX HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger then what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear. If you would like further detailed instructions on how to determine your correct size please look at our AFX Helmet Fitting Guide.
|X-Small||54-55cm||6 3/4-6 7/8||21 1/4"-21 5/8"|
|Small||56-57cm||7-7 1/8||22"-22 7/16"|
|Medium||58-59cm||7 1/4-7 3/8||22 13/16"-23 1/4"|
|Large||60-61cm||7 1/2-7 5/8||23 5/8"-24"|
|X-Large||62-63cm||7 3/4-7 7/8||24 3/8"-24 13/46"|
|2X-Large||64-65cm||8-8 1/8||25 3/16"-25 5/8"|
|3X-Large||66-67cm||8 1/4-8 3/8||26"-26 3/8"|
|4X-Large||68-69cm||8 1/2-8 5/8||26 3/4"-27 1/8"|