Bell Custom 500 Chemical Candy Mean Green Helmet.
Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better, Bell went back to the lab to make improvements to the legendary Custom 500. A new headform means the Custom 500 now fits better and looks smaller on your head than ever. The thin-profile shell allows the helmet to sit lower on the head, and with 5 shell and EPS sizes, it’s now even easier to find the look you want with the perfect fit.
Bell Custom 500 Helmet Features
- Brand new headform for an exceptional fit (featuring 5 shells and EPS liners)
- Ultra low-profile fiberglass composite shell
- 5 shell and EPS liner sizes ensures a low-profile look
- Custom-quilted liner
- Integrated 5-snap pattern for aftermarket shields and visors
- Padded chin strap with D0ring closure and strap keeper
- Industry-leading Five-year warranty
- DOT and ECE-22.05 certified
Bell Custom 500 Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information. We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
|XS||53-54 cm||20 7/7 - 21 1/4||6 5/8 - 6 3/4|
|S||55-56 cm||21 5/8 - 22||6 7/8 - 7|
|M||57-58 cm||22 3/8 - 22 3/4||7 1/8 - 7 1/4|
|L||59-60 cm||23 1/4 - 23 5/8||7 3/8 - 7 1/2|
|XL||61-62 cm||24 - 24 3/8||7 5/8 - 7 3/4|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24 3/4 - 24 1/4||7 7/8 -8|