Bell Custom 500 Carbon RSD Talladega Helmet.
Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better, Bell went back to the lab to make improvements to the legendary Custom 500. A new headform means the Custom 500 now fits better and looks smaller on your head than ever. The thin-profile shell allows the helmet to sit lower on the head, and with 5 shell and EPS sizes, it’s now even easier to find the look you want with the perfect fit.
- Low-Profile Carbon Composite Shell
- 5 shell and EPS liner sizes ensure a low profile look
- Multi Density EPS liner
- Custom Suede interior liner
- Integrated 5 snap pattern for aftermarket shields and visors
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and strap keeper
- Leather D-ring pull
- Leather goggle strap
- Industry-leading five-year warranty
- DOT and ECE-22.05 certified
Helmet Sizing Information. We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
|XS||53-54 cm||20 7/7 - 21 1/4||6 5/8 - 6 3/4|
|S||55-56 cm||21 5/8 - 22||6 7/8 - 7|
|M||57-58 cm||22 3/8 - 22 3/4||7 1/8 - 7 1/4|
|L||59-60 cm||23 1/4 - 23 5/8||7 3/8 - 7 1/2|
|XL||61-62 cm||24 - 24 3/8||7 5/8 - 7 3/4|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24 3/4 - 24 1/4||7 7/8 -8|