Gmax FF49 Warp Helmet.
GMAX is excited to introduce our next generation purpose built full-face adult helmet. The FF49 Helmet is based off of our very successful 49Y youth helmet that has a modern shell design.
GMax FF49 Helmet Features
- Superior fitting lightweight helmet
- Thermo-plastic poly alloy shell
- Removable, adjustable interior liner and cheek pads allow for custom fitting and easy cleaning
- Snap-in removable chin curtain
- Flow-through intake/exhaust venting forehead vents and rear exhaust vents help pull in desired fresh air and remove unwanted hot air through channeled vents
- Screw less quick-change face shield
- Large eye port for improved range of vision
- Padded chin strap
- Painted shell with high-tech water decals and high quality clear coat finish
- D.O.T. approved
GMax FF49 Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information. We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|53 - 54cm|| 21-1/4" - 21-5/8"||XS|| 6-3/4 - 6-7/8|
|55 - 56cm||22" - 22-7/16"||S||7 - 7-1/8|
|57 - 58cm|| 22-13/16" - 23-1/4"||M|| 7-1/4 - 7-3/8|
|59 - 60cm|| 23-5/8" - 24"||L|| 7-1/2 - 7-5/8|
|61 - 62cm|| 24-3/8" - 24-13/16"||XL|| 7-3/4 - 7-7/8|
|63 - 64cm|| 25-3/16" - 25-5/8"||XXL||8 - 8-1/8|
|65 - 66cm||26" - 26-3/8"|| XXXL|| 8-1/4 - 8-3/8|