GMax GM11D Adventure Dual Sport Helmet.
Gmax is extremely excited about the GM11 Adult dual sport helmet series. The Gmax dual sport helmet is truly an all season sport helmet. The GM11 Helmet is loaed with features and designs normally found on other highly priced helmets, but delivered to you at a true GMAX competitive value.
GMax GM11D Helmet Features
- D.O.T. approved, lightweight thermo-plastic poly alloy shell
- Helmet can be quickly converted from a visor configuration to a visor-less configuration
- Helmet includes clear shield, visor and side plate covers for use when visor is removed to give the helmet a clean full face street look
- Clear shield is completely hidden under the visor and out of line-of-sight, when in the fully raised position
- Large eye port that accepts even the largest goggles
- Visor is designed to allow airflow to pass uninterrupted across the helmet to virtually eliminate helmet-lift at highway speeds
- Shield can be fully raised or lowered when using goggles
- Maximum air flow is achieved thru shell/styro & comfort liner vents
- Top, front, and jaw piece vents are a bold design that can be fully opened or closed with a gloved hand
- Plush removable washable interior
- Removable washable cheek pads. Different sizes available for purchase to obtain a custom fit
- Integrated speaker pockets in cheek pads will except most communication devices
GMax GM11D Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information. We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|53 - 54cm|| 21-1/4" - 21-5/8"||XS|| 6-3/4 - 6-7/8|
|55 - 56cm||22" - 22-7/16"||S||7 - 7-1/8|
|57 - 58cm|| 22-13/16" - 23-1/4"||M|| 7-1/4 - 7-3/8|
|59 - 60cm|| 23-5/8" - 24"||L|| 7-1/2 - 7-5/8|
|61 - 62cm|| 24-3/8" - 24-13/16"||XL|| 7-3/4 - 7-7/8|
|63 - 64cm|| 25-3/16" - 25-5/8"||XXL||8 - 8-1/8|
|65 - 66cm||26" - 26-3/8"|| XXXL|| 8-1/4 - 8-3/8|
|67 - 68cm|| 26-1/2" - 26-5/8"|| XXXXL|| |