GMax GM54S Derk Modular Helmet.
No need to change a classic graphic on this lid. Gmax has thrown their derk graphic back on the Gm54s Derk helmet. This nice pinstripe style graphic is timeless, always looking good for your ride. This lid has a L.E.D. light system built into the back of the helmet. The light glows solid, blinks slowly, or blinks fast. Of course, you can keep it off as well. Gmax has one upped everyone by also selling an optional brake light kit that you can wire into the bike and have the L.E.D. on the helmet in unison with your brake lights. The 54s modular helmet has the GMAX D.E.V.S. exhaust system, side vents, SPC top vents, chin bar vents, and a removable chin curtain to give you complete control of the airflow in your helmet. The Gm 54s has also added an integrated internal sunshield to helmet to give you on the fly sun protection. The modular chin bar mechanism and inner sunshield lever makes this helmet glove friendly, smooth and functional. This helmet is ready for all types of riding. If you are thinking of a purchasing a modular helmet, the 54s Derk is definitely worth a look.
GMax GM54S Helmet Features
- New inner flip tint sun lens.
- Inner flip shield is easily raised of lowered with a lever located on the exterior of the helmet.
- Distortion free clear single lens shield.
- New integrated multi-function red L.E.D rear light.
- Optional rear brake light kit available.
- One hand easy to use chin bar push to open mechanism
- Lightweight D.O.T approved thermo-plastic alloy shell.
- Excellent shield sealing reduces unwanted air and noise.
- GMAX "D.E.V.S" adjustable "dual exhaust venting system",top, side, and rear venting reduces fogging and sweating by allowing hot air to escape from the mouth area and top of head.
- Adjustable chin vent directs air upward across the inside of the shield to help reduce or eliminate fogging.
- Large eye port for improved range of vision.
- Coolmax comfort liner and cheek pads move the moisture away from your body and the fabric dries quickly. The added performance keeps you dry and comfortable.
- Removable/washable interior and adjustable cheek pads allow for more comfortable sizing.
- Deluxe ear pockets for better fit and comfort.
- Built in speaker pockets for communication systems.
- Soft padded chin strap.
- Painted shell with high quality clear coat finish.
- Soft helmet bag included.
GMax GM54S Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information.We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|53 - 54cm|| 21-1/4" - 21-5/8"||XS|| 6-3/4 - 6-7/8|
|55 - 56cm||22" - 22-7/16"||S||7 - 7-1/8|
|57 - 58cm|| 22-13/16" - 23-1/4"||M|| 7-1/4 - 7-3/8|
|59 - 60cm|| 23-5/8" - 24"||L|| 7-1/2 - 7-5/8|
|61 - 62cm|| 24-3/8" - 24-13/16"||XL|| 7-3/4 - 7-7/8|
|63 - 64cm|| 25-3/16" - 25-5/8"||XXL||8 - 8-1/8|
|65 - 66cm||26" - 26-3/8"|| XXXL|| 8-1/4 - 8-3/8|
|67 - 68cm|| 26-1/2" - 26-5/8"|| XXXXL|| |