HJC IS-Max II With Frameless Electric Shield Modular Helmet.
HJC always delivers a great product for riders. The HJC IS Max 2 Modular motorcycle helmet is excellent example of a modular helmet packed full of goodies at an affordable price. HJC IS max 2 offers an internal sunshield with a one touch lever system inside of a polycarbonate CAD technology shell, giving this helmet a super balanced fit with the convenience of the drop down sun visor. The IS Max 2 comes with HJC’s Advanced Channeling System to help keep your head cool and clear of humidity. One important note is that this lid comes with a pinlock ready shield for you guys that need double lens anti fog protection. Pinlock insert is sold separately. HJC offers a fully removable washable liner that has a GLASSES GROOVE that accommodates riders that wear glasses. The IS Max 2 with inner sunshield is a quality built modular helmet that leaves you with some gas money left after the purchase. The HJC IS Max 2 helmet is HJC’s middle of the road modular helmet giving you some of the features of its big brothers the RPHA and the Symax 3 at a lower price. The IS Max 2 is glove friendly, glasses friendly, and comes with the HJC standards making this one better options for a modular purchase
HJC IS-Max II Helmet Features
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell with Adjustable Polycarbonate Chinbar: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
- New Frameless Electric Shield (HJ-17): New Electric Dual Lens shield features; increased field of vision and an integrated exhaust ventilation system to help remove hot air from building up and fogging the shield interior. Comes complete with powercord (for use with either a 12’ 13.6V DC or AC current from the engine)
- Complete with Breathguard and Frameless electric shield installed Right out of the box!
- Single-button Chinbar/Faceshield Release: Open with one hand even with gloves on.
- QuickSlide Shield Replacement System: Quick, secure, tool-les removal and installation. (HJ-17)
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out.
- SuperCool™ Interior: Moisture-wicking anti-bacterial fabric.Removable and washable liner and cheek pads. All sizes of cheek pads are interchangeable in all helmet sizes.
- Weight: XS to MD 3.81 lbs. (1,730 +/- 35g ) LG to 2XL 3.85 lbs. (1,750 +/- 35g ) 3XL to 5XL (TBD)
- Meets or Exceeds D.O.T. Standards
HJC IS-Max II Helmet Sizing
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
| 51-52||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||20 - 20 1/2|
| 53-54||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
| 55-56||6 7/8 - 7||21 5/8 - 22|
| 57-58||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||22 1/2 - 22 7/8|
| 59-60||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||23 1/4 - 23 5/8|
| 61-62||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24 - 24 3/8|
| 63-64||7 7/8 - 8||24 3/4 - 25 1/4|
| 65-66||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||25 5/8 - 26|