HJC CL-Max2 Ridge Run Electric Modular Helmet.
The HJC CL Max 2 helmet is great modular helmet option brought to us by HJC. HJC CL max 2 offers a polycarbonate composite shell, giving this helmet a super balanced fit. The CL Max 2 comes with HJC’s Advanced Channeling System to help keep your head cool and clear of humidity. HJC offers a fully removable washable liner so you can keep your helmet smelling fresh. The CL Max 2 is a quality built modular helmet that leaves you with some gas money left after the purchase. The HJC CL Max 2 helmet is entry level modular helmet giving you some of the features of its big brothers the RPHA and the Symax 3 at a lower price. The HJC CL Max 2 is glove friendly and comes with the HJC standards making this one of your better options for a modular purchase.
HJC CL-Max2 Helmet Features
- Advanced Injection Molded Lightweight Polycarbonate Shell
- Single-Button One Handed Chin Bar/Face Shield Release
- Superior Fit & Comfort Using Advanced CAD Technology
- BlueTooth® Ready with integrated recess & interior speaker cavities (Bluetooth® unit sold separately)
- Available with Electric shield, breath guard and chin curtain installed Right Out of the Box!
- QuickSlide™ Tool-less Shield Replacement System
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System
- Full Front to Back Airflow Flushes Heat & Humidity Up & Out
- Bioceramic Anti-bacterial Nylex®
- Moisture-wicking removable & washable Interior
- Meets or Exceeds D.O.T. Standards
HJC CL-Max2 Helmet Sizing
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
| 51-52||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||20 - 20 1/2|
| 53-54||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
| 55-56||6 7/8 - 7||21 5/8 - 22|
| 57-58||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||22 1/2 - 22 7/8|
| 59-60||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||23 1/4 - 23 5/8|
| 61-62||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24 - 24 3/8|
| 63-64||7 7/8 - 8||24 3/4 - 25 1/4|
| 65-66||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||25 5/8 - 26|