HJC RPHA-10 Pro Lorenzo Replica III Helmet.
The HJC RPHA-10 is one of the higher end offerings from HJC. This motorcycle helmet has Advanced P.I.M. and is one of the most well ventilated helmets on the market. This helmet meets or exceeds both SNELL and D.O.T. standards and comes with many different features like fully removable crown and cheek pads for washing as well as the Rapid Fire II™ quick replacement shield system to allow for quick changes from a tinted shield to a clear one when riding in transition from day to night.
HJC RPHA-10 Helmet Features
- SNELL & D.O.T. Approved
- Advanced P.I.M. (Premium Integrated Matrix) Construction: A matrix of Carbon Fiber, Aramid, Fiberglass and Organic Non-Woven Fabric create a remarkably strong yet extremely lightweight shell designed for superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
- Max Air-flow Top Vent: Variable air flow is adjusted by glove-friendly dials on each intake vent.
- RapidFire™ Shield Replacement System: Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation.
- HJ-20 Optically-superior Pinlock®-prepared 2D Flat-Racing Shield - Pinlock® clear insert included: Innovative center shield locking mechanism creates a balanced and secure seal.
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out.
- SilverCool Plus™ Interior: Premium soft feel with Ginkgo Extract, moisture-wicking and odor-free interior with advanced silver anti-bacterial fabric. Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty: For the original purchaser, guarantees the helmet to be free of defects in materials and workmanship
- Weight: XS to SM 3.32 lbs. (1,510 +/- 45g) MD 3.30 lbs. (1,500+/- 45g) LG to 2XL 3.39 lbs. (1,540 +/- 45g)
HJC RPHA-10 Helmet Sizing
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
| Size|| Centimeter|| Hat Size|| Inches|
| 2X-Small|| 51-52||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||20 - 20 1/2|
| X-Small|| 53-54||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
| Small|| 55-56||6 7/8 - 7||21 5/8 - 22|
| Medium|| 57-58||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||22 1/2 - 23 1/8|
| Large|| 59-60||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||23 1/4 - 23 5/8|
| X-Large|| 61-62||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24 - 24 3/8|
| 2X-Large|| 63-64||7 7/8 - 8||24 3/4 - 25 1/4|
| 3X-Large|| 65-66||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||25 5/8 - 26|