HJC CL-17 Victory Helmet.
The HJC CL-17 Helmet has an elegant design made to attract the eye of any rider out there. The HJC CL-17 motorcycle helmet meets or exceeds both SNELL and D.O.T. standards and comes with many different features like fully removable crown and cheek pads for washing as well as the Rapid Fire II™ quick replacement shield system to allow for quick changes from a tinted shield to a clear one when riding in transition from day to night.
HJC CL-17 Helmet Features
- Anti-Scratch Pinlock® ready Faceshield (HJ-09): New 3D design provides 95% U.V. protection. Side shield lock mechanism for a ultra-secure seal. For ultimate Anti-Fog system add a optional Pinlock® insert (sold seperately)
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell: Lightweight,superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- RapidFire™ Shield Replacement System: Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation. 2-Stage shield closure system with one-touch center open/close shield locking system makes for an extremely tight and secure seal
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out
- SuperCool® Moisture-Wicking Interior: Fully removable cheek pads and liner. Anti-Bacterial Fabric. All sizes of cheek pads are interchangeable in all helmets
- Meets or Exceeds SNELL & D.O.T. Standards Note: Sizes 3XL-5XL D.O.T. approved only
HJC CL-17 Helmet Sizing
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
| Size|| Hat Size|| Measurement (in)|
|XS||6 5/8-6 3/4||20 7/8-21 1/4|
|SM||6 7/8||21 5/8-22|
|MD||7 1/8-7 1/4||22 1/2-22 7/8|
|LG||7 3/8-7 1/2||23 1/4-23 5/8|
|XL||7 5/8-7 3/4|| 24-24 3/8|
|2XL||7 7/8-8||24 3/4-25 1/4|
|3XL||8 1/8-8 1/4||25 5/8-26|