HJC IS-17 Intake Helmet.
The HJC IS-17 Helmet is a motorcycle helmet designed to meet the needs of many riders. A cool feature on this helmet is the internal sun-visor that can be deployed quickly and easily even with gloves on. It also has the ACS (Advanced Channeling Ventilation System) which provides full front to back airflow which flushes heat and humidity up and out of the helmet therefore keeping your head cool on warm days.
HJC IS-17 Helmet Features
- Advanced Polycarbonate Compact Shell: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology. Impact absorbing, multiple density EPS liner
- One-Touch Integrated Smoke-Tinted SunShield (HJ-V7): Deploys quickly and easily even with gloves on. Three stage multiple positions with locking mechanism. Quick and easy removal and installation with optional tinted shields available. Patent Pending 11/335,8550
- Optically-superior Anti-scratch Pinlock® face shield (HJ-20M): New 3D design provides 95% U.V. protection, Anti-Scratch coating and can be upgraded with an optional Pinlock® insert for the ultimate Anti-Fog system (sold seperately)
- RapidFire™ Shield Replacement System: Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation. 2-Stage shield closure system with one-touch center open/close shield locking system makes for an extremely tight and secure seal
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out.
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. standards
HJC IS-17 Helmet Sizing
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
| Size|| Hat Size|| Measurement (in)|
|XS||6 5/8-6 3/4||20 7/8-21 1/4|
|SM||6 7/8||21 5/8-22|
|MD||7 1/8-7 1/4||22 1/2-22 7/8|
|LG||7 3/8-7 1/2||23 1/4-23 5/8|
|XL||7 5/8-7 3/4|| 24-24 3/8|
|2XL||7 7/8-8||24 3/4-25 1/4|