HJC IS-Max Elemental Modular Helmet With Frameless Dual Lens.
The IS-Max Elemental Modular Helmet has a lightweight polycarbonate composite shell that boasts of a superior fit and comfort. Enjoy an increased field of vision stay coolor with the new dual lens shield; great for those really hot days. This combined with HJC's SuperCool™ Interior; this helmet is a must-have.
HJC IS-Max Helmet Features
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell with Adjustable Polycarbonate Chinbar: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
- New Frameless Dual Lens Shield (HJ-17): New Dual Lens shield features; increased field of vision and an integrated exhaust ventilation system to help remove hot air from building up and fogging the shield interior
- Complete with Breathguard and Frameless Dual lens shield installed Right out of the box!(Chin curtain sold separately HJP 980-002)
- One-touch Integrated SunShield (HJ-V5): Smoke-tinted 3-stage adjustable SunShield with locking mechanism deploys quickly and easily (U.S. PAT. #7,540,033)
- Single-button Chinbar/Faceshield Release: Open with one hand even with gloves on.
- QuickSlide Shield Replacement System: Quick, secure, tool-les removal and installation. (HJ-17)
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out.
- SuperCool™ Interior: Moisture-wicking anti-bacterial fabric.Removable and washable liner and cheek pads. All sizes of cheek pads are interchangeable in all helmet sizes.
- Weight: XS to MD 3.81 lbs. (1,730 +/- 35g ) LG to 2XL 3.85 lbs. (1,750 +/- 35g ) 3XL to 5XL (TBD)
- Meets or Exceeds D.O.T. Standards
HJC IS-Max Helmet Sizing
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
| 51-52||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||20 - 20 1/2|
| 53-54||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
| 55-56||6 7/8 - 7||21 5/8 - 22|
| 57-58||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||22 1/2 - 22 7/8|
| 59-60||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||23 1/4 - 23 5/8|
| 61-62||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24 - 24 3/8|
| 63-64||7 7/8 - 8||24 3/4 - 25 1/4|
| 65-66||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||25 5/8 - 26|