HJC CS-R3 Spike Helmet.
HJC CS-R3 Helmet Features
- D.O.T. Approved.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Compact Shell: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
- HJ-09 Anti-Scratch Faceshield: Hard coated 3D shield design provides 95% U.V. protection and Anti-Scratch coating
- RapidFire™ Shield Replacement System: Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation. 2-Stage shield closure system with one-touch center open/close shield locking system makes for an extremely tight and secure seal.
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out.
- Plush, Nylex® Interior: Fully Removable/Washable Interior cheek pads and liner. All sizes of cheek pads are interchangable in all helmet sizes.
- Multiple optional shields available: RST mirrored, high definition (amber), smoke & race shields with tear-off posts. Easily converts to snowmobile application with optional Dual Lens Shield or Electric Shield and Breath Guard
- Weight: XS 3.17 lbs (1.438 +/- 30g) SM to MD 3.19 lbs.
HJC CS-R3 Helmet Sizing
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
|Size||CM||Hat Size|| Inches|
|2XS|| 51-52||6 3/8-6 1/2|| 20-20 1/2|
|XS|| 53-54||6 5/8-6 3/4||20 7/8-21 1/4|
|S|| 55-56||6 7/8-7||21 5/8-22|
|M|| 57-58||7 1/8-7 1/4||22 1/2-23 1/8|
|L|| 59-60||7 3/8-7 1/2||23 1/4-23 5/8|
|XL|| 61-62||7 5/8-7 3/4|| 24-24 3/8|
|2XL|| 63-64||7 7/8-8||24 3/4-25 1/4|
|3XL|| 65-66||8 1/8-8 1/4||25 5/8-26|