HJC FG-X Hammer Helmet.
The HJC FG-X Hammer Helmet is a sweet looking MX/Off-road helmet. The Hammer design is bold and will definitely stand out when put in a lineup of other helmets. The HJC FG-X is a middle priced Off-road/motocross helmet that is both SNELL and DOT approved. This helmet comes with the Advanced Channeling Ventilation System and all of the cheek pads for this model are interchangeable to get that custom fit. Also, this helmet has a completely removable and washable liner to help keep things smelling fresh after long hot days on the track.
HJC FG-X Helmet Features
- Advanced Fiberglass Composite Shell Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- ACS (Advanced Channeling Ventilation System) provides full front to back airflow which flushes heat and humidity up and out
- Large eye port provides maximum visibility and superior goggle fit
- SilverCool Interior is fully removable and washable
- Cheekpads are also fully removable and washable
- All FG-X cheekpad sizes are interchangeable for a custom fit
- Low profile roost deflector
- Meets or exceeds DOT and Snell 2010 Standards
HJC FG-X Helmet Sizing
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
| Size|| Hat Size|| Measurement (in)|
|XS||6 5/8-6 3/4||20 7/8-21 1/4|
|SM||6 7/8||21 5/8-22|
|MD||7 1/8-7 1/4||22 1/2-22 7/8|
|LG||7 3/8-7 1/2||23 1/4-23 5/8|
|XL||7 5/8-7 3/4|| 24-24 3/8|
|2XL||7 7/8-8||24 3/4-25 1/4|