HJC FG-X Legendary Lucha Helmet.
The HJC FG-X Legendary Lucha Helmet is yet another one of HJC’s designs that make their MX/off-road helmet look like it is in motion even when sitting still. The HJC FG-X is a middle priced Off-road/motocross helmet that is both SNELL and DOT approved. This helmet comes with the Advanced Channeling Ventilation System and all of the cheek pads for this model are interchangeable to get that custom fit. Also, this helmet has a completely removable and washable liner to help keep things smelling fresh after long hot days on the track.
HJC FG-X Helmet Features
- Advanced Fiberglass Composite Shell: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Impact absorbing multiple density EPS liner
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out
- Large Eye Port: Provides maximum visibility & superior goggle fit
- SilverCool™ Interior: Fully Removable and Washable Cheek Pads and Liner. Moisture-Wicking and Odor-Free Advanced Siver Anti-Bacterial Fabric
- All FG-X cheek pad sizes are interchangeable
- Low profile Roost deflector
- Weight: XS to MD 3.19 lbs (1,450 +/- 50g)/LG to 2XL 3.30 lbs. (1,500 +/- 50g)
- NOTE: MC-3H graphic has hi-viz yellow. Images are for an approximate color reference actual colors may vary slightly than shown
- Meets or Exceeds SNELL & D.O.T. Standards
HJC FG-X Helmet Sizing
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
| Size|| Hat Size|| Inches|| CM|
|2XS||6 3/8-6 1/2|| 20-20 1/2|| 51-52|
|XS||6 5/8-6 3/4||20 7/8-21 1/4|| 53-54|
|S||6 7/8-7||21 5/8-22|| 55-56|
|M||7 1/8-7 1/4||22 1/2-22 7/8|| 57-58|
|L||7 3/8-7 1/2||23 1/4-23 5/8|| 59-60|
|XL||7 5/8-7 3/4|| 24-24 3/8|| 61-62|
|2XL||7 7/8-8||24 3/4-25 1/4|| 63-64|
|3XL||8 1/8-8 1/4||25 5/8-26|| 65-66|