HJC CL-MAX II BlueTooth Ready Modular Helmet.
The HJC CL-Max 2 helmet is great modular helmet option brought to us by HJC. It offers a polycarbonate composite shell, giving this helmet a super balanced fit. The CL-Max 2 comes with HJC’s Advanced Channeling System to help keep your head cool and clear of humidity. HJC offers a fully removable washable liner so you can keep your helmet smelling fresh. The CL-Max 2 is a quality built modular helmet that leaves you with some gas money left after the purchase. This helmet is entry level modular helmet giving you some of the features of its big brothers the RPHA and the Symax-3 at a lower price. The HJC CL-Max 2 is glove friendly and comes with the HJC standards making this one of your better options for a modular purchase.
HJC CL-MAX II BlueTooth Ready Modular Helmet Features
- Advanced Injection Molded Lightweight Polycarbonate Shell
- Single-Button One Handed Chin Bar/Face Shield Release
- Superior Fit & Comfort Using Advanced CAD Technology
- BlueTooth® Ready with integrated recess & interior speaker cavities (Bluetooth® unit sold separately)
- Optically Superior Faceshield Provides 95% U.V. Protection
- QuickSlide™ Tool-less Shield Replacement System (HJ-17)
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System
- Full Front to Back Airflow Flushes Heat & Humidity Up & Out
- Bioceramic Anti-bacterial Nylex®
- Moisture-wicking removable & washable Interior
- Meets or Exceeds D.O.T. Standards
HJC CL-MAX II BlueTooth Ready Modular Helmet Sizing
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
| 51-52||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||20 - 20 1/2|
| 53-54||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
| 55-56||6 7/8 - 7||21 5/8 - 22|
| 57-58||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||22 1/2 - 22 7/8|
| 59-60||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||23 1/4 - 23 5/8|
| 61-62||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24 - 24 3/8|
| 63-64||7 7/8 - 8||24 3/4 - 25 1/4|
| 65-66||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||25 5/8 - 26|