ICON Variant Raiden Helmet.
While its competitors are just repurposed MX shells, the Variant was completely designed to function as the ultimate crossover helmet. Features such as its 3D molded shield: unlike the drape-molded shield of many others, this one provides the utmost in optical clarity across its oversize eyeport. The visor, with integrated supervents, has been designed to block sunlight while reducing lift at speed. The Variant is available with either a Carbon Fiber or Construct shell. Accented with the RAIDEN livery, the Variant is the crowning glory of any ADV rider’s kit.
ICON Variant Helmet Features
A crosscheck lane change across pothole-marked interstate, the Vitriol plays the role of accomplice to your velocity ambitions. Choosing the accelerated life to the sedentary one, the Variant Vitriol graphic lords over the streets with piqued vigilance and a lack of mercy for the doddering and dull.
- DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTRALIA) & PSC (JAPAN)
- SAFETY AND TESTING STANDARDS. DOES NOT SHIP WITH SAI OR PSC CERTIFICATION
- STICKERS UNLESS PURCHASED FROM AN AUTHORIZED DEALER IN THAT COUNTRY.
- Fiberglass/dyneema/carbon fiber shell
- Long oval headform
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
- Anti-lift visor to reduce glare
- Multiple oversized intake and exhaust ports
- Molded eps nose reduces shield fogging
- Quick-change fog-free shield
- Fully removable/washable hydradry™ interior
- Rear spoiler for reduced helmet buffeting
- Removable chin curtain
ICON Variant Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information.To achieve proper helmet fitment, begin by finding your head circumference size using the method described below. Remember that the helmet sizing you choose should fit around the crown of your head comfortably with no pressure points. The cheekpads should fit firmly around your face. Once your chin strap is fastened, grab the chin bar of the helmet and move it side to side. Your cheeks should move with the helmet, which should not slide across your face. Different thickness cheekpads can be purchased to obtain the perfect fit.
Head Measurement Instructions.Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimeters) to find your helmet size in the chart below.
| SHELL|| HAT SIZE|| INCHES|| CENTIMETERS|
|XS||6 5/8-6 3/4||20 7/8-21 1/4|| 53-54|
|S||6 7/8-7||21 5/8-22|| 55-56|
|M||7 1/8-7 1/4||22 3/8-22 3/4|| 57-58|
|L||7 3/8-7 1/2||23 1/8-23 1/2|| 59-60|
|XL||7 5/8-7 3/4|| 24-24 3/8|| 61-62|
|2XL||7 7/8-8||24 3/4-25 1/8|| 63-64|
|3XL||8 1/8-8 1/4||25 1/2-26|| 65-66|