ICON Airframe Pro Pharaoh Helmet.
Opulent, egocentric, and just a little crazy, Amenhotep reigned over a forty-year Egyptian desert party. Penned by ICON Signature Artist Tanner Goldbeck, and flaked and foiled until the gods got jealous, it’s a shout-out to the phattest pharaoh of his time. The AFP Pharaoh is a lid worthy of a trip from here to eternity.
ICON Airframe Pro Helmet Features
- World Standard, Meets DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698:2006 (AUSTRALIA) & PSC (JAPAN) Helmet Safety Standards. Does Not Ship With SAI Or PSC Certification Stickers Unless Purchased From An Authorized Dealer In That Country.
- Handcrafted Composite Shell
- Four Unique Shell Sizes For Minimized Mass And Drag
- Sculpted Neck Roll Reduces Jacket/Suit Interference
- Five-Piece Modular Liner With Moisture-Wicking Hydradry™
- Linear Ported Forehead Vents
- Low-Profile Vents Throughout The Shell
- Fog-Free ICON Optics™ Shield With Rapid-Release™ Release System
- Prolock™ Positive Shield Locking System
- Removable Breath Deflector And Chin Curtain
- Tracshield™ Shield With Tear-Off Posts Available; Sold Separately
ICON Airframe Pro Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information. To achieve proper helmet fitment, begin by finding your head circumference size using the method described below. Remember that the helmet sizing you choose should fit around the crown of your head comfortably with no pressure points. The cheekpads should fit firmly around your face. Once your chin strap is fastened, grab the chin bar of the helmet and move it side to side. Your cheeks should move with the helmet, which should not slide across your face. Different thickness cheekpads can be purchased to obtain the perfect fit. Head Measurement Instructions. Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimeters) to find your helmet size in the chart below.
| SHELL|| HAT SIZE|| INCHES|| CENTIMETERS|
|XS||6 5/8-6 3/4||20 7/8-21 1/4|| 53-54|
|S||6 7/8-7||21 5/8-22|| 55-56|
|M||7 1/8-7 1/4||22 3/8-22 3/4|| 57-58|
|L||7 3/8-7 1/2||23 1/8-23 1/2|| 59-60|
|XL||7 5/8-7 3/4|| 24-24 3/8|| 61-62|
|2XL||7 7/8-8||24 3/4-25 1/8|| 63-64|
|3XL||8 1/8-8 1/4||25 1/2-26|| 65-66|