ICON Variant Construct Hard Luck Helmet.
Black ink sleeved across its raw construct shell speaks to the Hard Luck’s felonious intent. 13’s emblazoned across its flanks sneer politely at the society from which it was ostracized. The Hard Luck will never taste a silver spoon or know the loving embrace of a fat trust fund. It’s the helmet for street cowboys looking for anything heavy.
ICON Variant Helmet Features
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: dot fmvss 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), SAI AS1698 (Australia) and SG (Japan) safety and testing standards. Does not ship with SAI or SG certification stickers
- Fiberglass / Dyneema / Carbon Fiber Shell
- Long oval headform
- Multiple oversized intake and exhaust ports
- Molded EPS nose reduces shield fogging
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
- Distortion free precision optics™ Anti-fog, quick-change face shield
- Removable Hydra-Dry moisture wicking liner
- Rear spoiler for reduced helmet buffeting
- Removable chin curtain
ICON Variant Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information.To achieve proper helmet fitment, begin by finding your head circumference size using the method described below. Remember that the helmet sizing you choose should fit around the crown of your head comfortably with no pressure points. The cheekpads should fit firmly around your face. Once your chin strap is fastened, grab the chin bar of the helmet and move it side to side. Your cheeks should move with the helmet, which should not slide across your face. Different thickness cheekpads can be purchased to obtain the perfect fit.
Head Measurement Instructions.Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimeters) to find your helmet size in the chart below.
| SHELL|| HAT SIZE|| INCHES|| CENTIMETERS|
|XS||6 5/8-6 3/4||20 7/8-21 1/4|| 53-54|
|S||6 7/8-7||21 5/8-22|| 55-56|
|M||7 1/8-7 1/4||22 3/8-22 3/4|| 57-58|
|L||7 3/8-7 1/2||23 1/8-23 1/2|| 59-60|
|XL||7 5/8-7 3/4|| 24-24 3/8|| 61-62|
|2XL||7 7/8-8||24 3/4-25 1/8|| 63-64|
|3XL||8 1/8-8 1/4||25 1/2-26|| 65-66|