ICON Variant Thriller Helmet.
There’s only one thing team ICON likes more than werewolves, and that’s Kate Beckinsale all wrapped up in the tightest vinyl vampiric corset. Ahh-wooooo! But once the full moon rises, our street Lycan takes charge. The Thriller is a glow-in-the-dark, no-holds-barred graphic for Variant Nation that rocks it on the blood moon. Much like the werewolf, the Variant is known for its mystical properties, international reputation, and for being purely awesome. Get your fur on
ICON Variant Helmet Features
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: dot fmvss 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), SAI AS1698 (Australia) and SG (Japan) safety and testing standards. Does not ship with SAI or SG certification stickers
- Fiberglass / Dyneema / Carbon Fiber Shell
- Long oval headform
- Multiple oversized intake and exhaust ports
- Molded EPS nose reduces shield fogging
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
- Distortion free precision optics™ Anti-fog, quick-change face shield
- Removable Hydra-Dry moisture wicking liner
- Rear spoiler for reduced helmet buffeting
- Removable chin curtain
ICON Variant Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information.To achieve proper helmet fitment, begin by finding your head circumference size using the method described below. Remember that the helmet sizing you choose should fit around the crown of your head comfortably with no pressure points. The cheekpads should fit firmly around your face. Once your chin strap is fastened, grab the chin bar of the helmet and move it side to side. Your cheeks should move with the helmet, which should not slide across your face. Different thickness cheekpads can be purchased to obtain the perfect fit.
Head Measurement Instructions.Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimeters) to find your helmet size in the chart below.
| SHELL|| HAT SIZE|| INCHES|| CENTIMETERS|
|XS||6 5/8-6 3/4||20 7/8-21 1/4|| 53-54|
|S||6 7/8-7||21 5/8-22|| 55-56|
|M||7 1/8-7 1/4||22 3/8-22 3/4|| 57-58|
|L||7 3/8-7 1/2||23 1/8-23 1/2|| 59-60|
|XL||7 5/8-7 3/4|| 24-24 3/8|| 61-62|
|2XL||7 7/8-8||24 3/4-25 1/8|| 63-64|
|3XL||8 1/8-8 1/4||25 1/2-26|| 65-66|