ICON 1000 Quartermaster Cardigan Jacket.
ICON 1000 Quartermaster Cardigan Jacket Features
DETAILS: Rib Knit Collar, Synthetic Leather Shoulders/Elbows, Velcro TPU chest logo, Bicep Pockets with Welded Rubber Trim, Elastic Thumb Loops, Custom Zipper Pulls.
- Shadow Ops, back-alley skullduggery, or a full-blown blockade are all within the wheelhouse of the Quartermaster Cardigan.
- The knit poly outer shell is bonded to a 390g fleece lining, providing the look and warmth of wool without the traditional sweater itch.
- The tall ribbed-knit collar, synthetic elbow & shoulder patches, and handwarmer pockets prove ample companions while standing a long mid-watch.
- The rubber name badging is Velcro’d in place, should the need arise to cut & run.
- If your intended destination is in harm’s way, make sure your insulation layers are up to the task
ICON 1000 Quartermaster Cardigan Jacket Sizing
Jacket Sizing Information. There are three variables to consider when sizing an ICON jacket. The first two are the chest and sleeve measurements, which are what your jacket size is based on. The third is the jacket fit type, which defines the "cut" of the jacket (Attack, Sport, or Relaxed). Instructions, sizing charts and jacket fit details can be found below. Chest Measurement. While standing with your arms relaxed at your side, wrap a flexible tape measure around your chest at its largest point. The tape measure should go through your armpit and stay parallel with the floor while taking the measurement Sleeve Measurement Instructions. While standing with your arms relaxed at your side, place one end of a flexible tape measure on your spine at the base of your neck. Measure over the top of your shoulder, down over the point of your elbow, and finish at the wrist bone.
| Size|| Chest|| Sleeve|| United Kingdom|| Europe|
|L|| 40-42"||33"|| 42/44||54|
|XL|| 42-44"||34"|| 44/46||56|