ICON 1000 Women's Akorp Jacket.
ICON 1000 Women's Akorp Jacket Features
- 1.3mm premium leather overlays on a rugged Highland-coated canvas chassis
- CE-approved D30® back, elbow and shoulder impact protectors are removable
- Quilted vest liner is removable
- Interior pocket
- Rear waist belt adjustment
- Magnetic flap closure
- YKK® zippers
- ICON women’s sport fit with straight body and articulated arms
ICON 1000 Women's Akorp Jacket Sizing
Jacket Sizing Information.There are three variables to consider when sizing an ICON jacket. The first two are the chest and sleeve measurements, which are what your jacket size is based on. The third is the jacket fit type, which defines the "cut" of the jacket (Attack, Sport, or Relaxed). Instructions, sizing charts and jacket fit details can be found below.
Chest Measurement.While standing with your arms relaxed at your side, wrap a flexible tape measure around your chest at its largest point. The tape measure should go through your armpit and stay parallel with the floor while taking the measurement
Sleeve Measurement Instructions.While standing with your arms relaxed at your side, place one end of a flexible tape measure on your spine at the base of your neck. Measure over the top of your shoulder, down over the point of your elbow, and finish at the wrist bone.
WOMENS JACKET SIZE CHART