ICON 1000 Women's Fairlady Jacket.
ICON 1000 Women's Fairlady Jacket Features
- Out beyond the perimeter you can operate with impunity.
- A shadow world where couture intersects concrete.
- Your missions demand garments built for hardcore riding with enough refinement to play the lead.
- With its premium, Select Grain leather chassis, internal D3O® Impact Protectors, and womens-specific sport fit, the Fairlady is true speed fashion.
- Contrasting YKK® Tactical zippers, flattering princess seams, and low-slung belt line put the femme in your fatale.
- Ride like your life depends on it...dress accordingly
ICON 1000 Women's Fairlady Jacket Sizing
Jacket Sizing Information.There are three variables to consider when sizing an ICON jacket. The first two are the chest and sleeve measurements, which are what your jacket size is based on. The third is the jacket fit type, which defines the "cut" of the jacket (Attack, Sport, or Relaxed). Instructions, sizing charts and jacket fit details can be found below.
Chest Measurement.While standing with your arms relaxed at your side, wrap a flexible tape measure around your chest at its largest point. The tape measure should go through your armpit and stay parallel with the floor while taking the measurement
SleeveMeasurement Instructions.While standing with your arms relaxed at your side, place one end of a flexible tape measure on your spine at the base of your neck. Measure over the top of your shoulder, down over the point of your elbow, and finish at the wrist bone.
WOMEN's JACKET SIZE CHART