ICON Contra Jacket.
ICON Contra Jacket Features
- Durable Nylon Textile Chassis
- Heavyweight ballistic impact panels
- Removable CE-approved Field Armor elbow/shoulder impact protectors
- Removable dual-density foam back pad
- Removable insulated liner
- Internal zippered pocket for secure storage
- ICON sport fit with straight body and articulated arms
- Upgradable to ICON Stryker CE-approved back protector
ICON Contra Jacket Sizing
Jacket Sizing Information. There are three variables to consider when sizing an ICON jacket. The first two are the chest and sleeve measurements, which are what your jacket size is based on. The third is the jacket fit type, which defines the "cut" of the jacket (Attack, Sport, or Relaxed). Instructions, sizing charts and jacket fit details can be found below.
Chest Measurement. While standing with your arms relaxed at your side, wrap a flexible tape measure around your chest at its largest point. The tape measure should go through your armpit and stay parallel with the floor while taking the measurement
Sleeve Measurement Instructions. While standing with your arms relaxed at your side, place one end of a flexible tape measure on your spine at the base of your neck. Measure over the top of your shoulder, down over the point of your elbow, and finish at the wrist bone.
| Size|| Chest|| Sleeve|| United Kingdom|| Europe|
|L|| 40-42"||33"|| 42/44||54|
|XL|| 42-44"||34"|| 44/46||56|