ICON Hypersport Prime Jacket.
ICON Hypersport Prime Jacket Features
DETAILS: Unit-Fused™ construction, Integrated flex zones, TechMesh™ panels, TPU Injected shoulder, back & elbow plates, Pre-curved arms, YKK® zippers, Drop tail, Interior zipper, slash & cargo pockets, 3/4 waist zipper connects to Hypersport™ Pant, Streamlined SportCuff™, Neoprene Collar, Thumb Loops
- The Hypersport Prime jacket is the elite performance garment of the ICON line.
- The HypersportPrime chassis is constructed of multiple materials, each chosen for their unique performance properties.
- TrackSpec™ leather, integrated TPU shoulder & elbow caps, TechMesh™ventilation panels, and comfort molded neoprene cuffs and collar all play their part in the Hypersport Prime construction.
- Extensive Unit-Fused™ construction on the back fuses TPU plating onto a 3D airmesh panel, allowing for reinforced ventilation.
- A full D3O® package, elbows fitted with three-position pockets that allow for proper impact protector placement.
- TheHypersport Prime also features ICON’s new SportCuff™ - designed for ease of use, reduced cuff bulk, and enhanced wrist articulation..
ICON Hypersport Prime Jacket Sizing
Jacket Sizing Information. There are three variables to consider when sizing an ICON jacket. The first two are the chest and sleeve measurements, which are what your jacket size is based on. The third is the jacket fit type, which defines the "cut" of the jacket (Attack, Sport, or Relaxed). Instructions, sizing charts and jacket fit details can be found below. Chest Measurement. While standing with your arms relaxed at your side, wrap a flexible tape measure around your chest at its largest point. The tape measure should go through your armpit and stay parallel with the floor while taking the measurement Sleeve Measurement Instructions. While standing with your arms relaxed at your side, place one end of a flexible tape measure on your spine at the base of your neck. Measure over the top of your shoulder, down over the point of your elbow, and finish at the wrist bone.
| Size|| Chest|| Sleeve|| United Kingdom|| Europe|
|L|| 40-42"||34"|| 42/44||54|
|XL|| 42-44"||35"|| 44/46||56|