ICON Overlord Resistance Jacket.
ICON Overlord Resistance Jacket Features
- ICON Attack Fit
- Fighter Mesh and nylon chassis with Unit-Fused chest and back paneling
- D3O CE Certified elbow and shoulder impact protectors (removable)
- D30 Viper CE Certified back protector (removable)
- Injection molded plastic plates on shoulders, elbows and back
- Articulated accordion flex zones
- Removable insulated vest liner
ICON Overlord Resistance Jacket Sizing
Jacket Sizing Information.There are three variables to consider when sizing an ICON jacket. The first two are the chest and sleeve measurements, which are what your jacket size is based on. The third is the jacket fit type, which defines the "cut" of the jacket (Attack, Sport, or Relaxed). Instructions, sizing charts and jacket fit details can be found below. Chest Measurement.While standing with your arms relaxed at your side, wrap a flexible tape measure around your chest at its largest point. The tape measure should go through your armpit and stay parallel with the floor while taking the measurement Sleeve Measurement Instructions.While standing with your arms relaxed at your side, place one end of a flexible tape measure on your spine at the base of your neck. Measure over the top of your shoulder, down over the point of your elbow, and finish at the wrist bone.
| Size|| Chest|| Sleeve|| United Kingdom|| Europe|
|L|| 40-42"||33"|| 42/44||54|
|XL|| 42-44"||34"|| 44/46||56|