ICON Raiden DKR Jacket.
ICON Raiden DKR Jacket Features
DETAILS: 2 Chest Vents, 2 Pit Vents, 1 Exhaust Vent, Sublimated Chassis, Get Blocktm Waterproof Chest Pocket Zipper, YKK® Waterproof Zippers, Double Storm Flap with Rare Earth Magnet Closure, Waterbladder Hose Routing, 3M® Reflective Accents, Rear Storage, Ballistic Nylon Paneling, Three Postion Elbow Protector Pockets, Fully Taped Seamsr
- The RAIDEN DKR Jacket has been purposely designed for the rigors of hardcore dual sport riding with both pattern design and material evolutions.
- The HYCOR waterproof/breathable chassis is Dupont Teflon® coated with all seams sealed – a touch many neglect.
- After a series of trail testing, ventilation zippers have been relocated to avoid moisture buildup, but still provide maximum ventilation.
- The main zipper features a gusset and a magnetic storm flap, and the Hydrolock front zipper is a premium touch only found on RAIDEN Jackets.
- Use in the Alcan 5000 saw us revise the Thermolite liner to be thicker, but with TechMesh panels built in for more efficient core regulation and more athletic fit.
- Half as heavy as its predecessor, the RAIDEN DKR Jacket’s HYCOR chassis provides all the waterproofness, and crashability but with less fatigue during extended rides.
- Removal of excess snaps, zippers and pulls further decreases the weight of the garment and enables a much improved fit.
- Competition use in the Baja 1000 led us to slim the profile of the body and arms to not bunch when standing up.
- Modularity is key to the RAIDEN DKR Jacket so that you may modify as the ride and conditions change.
- Twelve pockets, and even a seat pocket, add trail carrying capability.
- D3O® impact protector suite, water pack routing, and three exhaust vents create a chassis that is of the utmost preparedness for whatever your ride may hold.
ICON Raiden DKR Jacket Sizing
Jacket Sizing Information. There are three variables to consider when sizing an ICON jacket. The first two are the chest and sleeve measurements, which are what your jacket size is based on. The third is the jacket fit type, which defines the "cut" of the jacket (Attack, Sport, or Relaxed). Instructions, sizing charts and jacket fit details can be found below. Chest Measurement. While standing with your arms relaxed at your side, wrap a flexible tape measure around your chest at its largest point. The tape measure should go through your armpit and stay parallel with the floor while taking the measurement Sleeve Measurement Instructions. While standing with your arms relaxed at your side, place one end of a flexible tape measure on your spine at the base of your neck. Measure over the top of your shoulder, down over the point of your elbow, and finish at the wrist bone.
| Size|| Chest|| Sleeve|| United Kingdom|| Europe|
|L|| 40-42"||34"|| 42/44||54|
|XL|| 42-44"||35"|| 44/46||56|