AGV Sport Photon Perforated Leather Jacket.
*These sales items are unused but have been around for a little while. The descriptions will say if there are rips, tears or anything else that should not be on the items. If the description does not mention the condition of the item, then the item is perfect.
These are premium quality items for affordable prices. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
AGV Sport Jacket Features
- 1.2mm (body) to 1.4mm (impact areas) thick premium top-grain cowhide leather construction for optimum protection, durability and comfort.
- Removable and washable 75 gram thermal insulating quilted liner with two pockets zips in over a permanent mesh lining.
- Advanced Safety Seam Stitching (ASSC) used throughout the jacket.
- Multi-Tech Stitch - Extreme abrasion and tear resistance for outside of arms and back seams.
- Multi-Triple Stitch - Good abrasion and tear resistance for chest and other normally non- impact or abrasion areas.
- CE approved shoulder and elbow protectors.
- EN 1621-level 1. External Titanium in plastic shoulder cups.
- 10mm thick memory foam back pad.
- Extra protection padding in the rib areas.
- Sleek aerodynamic perforated race hump.
- Two zip open air vents on the back.
- Perforated chest, belly, and front of upper arms for maximum cooling on hot days.
- Moisture wicking neoprene in the zippered cuffs and collar for maximum rider comfort.
- Pre curved arms for a perfect look, fit and for maximum riding comfort.
- World famous YKK zippers.
- Two front hand warmer pockets with zipper closures.
- Four inner pockets: 2 in mesh lining and 2 in the removable liner.
- Accordion leather-Spandex stretch panels are located in back of the shoulders and elbows for the finest non-binding fit possible.
- Stretch Cordura under and down the arms for maximum comfort.
- Velcro adjustable waist gathering straps.
- Reflective panels on the front and rear of the shoulder area.
- Two waist connection zippers for pant attachment.
- Size 40 available only
AGV Sport Jacket Sizing
Chest: Measure across the fullest part of the chest
Waist: Measure around your waist, or belt line
Sleeve length: With your arms hanging relaxed at your side, measure from center back neck, over the top of the shoulder, down the outside of the arm to the wrist.
| Size|| Chest (in)|| Waist (in)|| Sleeve (in)|
|XS|| 38-40|| 28-30||24|
|S|| 40-41|| 30-32||24.5|
|M|| 42-43|| 32-34||25|
|L|| 44-45|| 34-36||25.5|
|XL|| 45-47|| 36-38.5||25.5|
|2XL|| 47-48.5|| 38.5-41||26|
|3XL|| 49-50|| 40-43||26.5|
|4XL|| 50-52|| 42-45||26.5|
|5XL|| 53-54.5|| 43-46||27|