Oxford RP-2 Leather Race Suit.
A high specification 1-piece leather race suit, designed for track & road use.
Oxford RP-2 Race Suit Features
- A high specification 1-piece leather race suit, designed for track & road use.
- Made from full grain leather, constructed using safety seams and a reinforced structure.
- Safety seams are engineered to maximise garment performance in case of a crash, with multiple hidden row stitching made from top quality Coates thread.
- The reinforced structure employs combinations of overlay and hidden extra layers of material in critical areas to optimise garment performance in case of a crash.
- Leather is perforated for ventilation, but not in critical crash zones or near seams.
- CE protectors are fitted as standard to shoulders, elbows and knees, but pockets are also provided for back, hip and chest protectors (non CE padding provided as standard to hip and back).
- Bespoke TPU external sliders are fitted to the shoulders; bespoke race compound knee sliders also come fitted.
- Extensive use of stretch panels in all the movement-critical areas - concertina leather in impact areas, neoprene at the neck and stretch material in the non-impact areas.
- Race features also include an aerodynamic hump and padding built into the coccyx area for extra impact absorption.
- See Key Features in brochure and packaging for full details of this product's impressive technical specification.
Oxford RP-2 Race Suit Sizing
| S|| 38|
| M|| 40|
| L|| 42|
| 2XL|| 46|
| 3XL|| 48|