Oxford RP-3 Leather Race Suit.
A full specification 1-piece leather race suit, designed for intensive track and road use.
Oxford RP-3 Leather Race Suit Features
- Made from full grain leather, constructed using safety seams and a reinforced structure
- Safety seams are engineered to maximise garment performance in case of a crash, with multiple hidden row stitching made from top quality Coates thread
- The reinforced structure employs combinations of overlay and hidden extra layers of material in critical areas to optimise garment performance in case of a crash
- CE protectors are fitted as a standard to shoulders, elbows and knees whilst a pocket is also provided for a back protector (non CE padding provided as a standard). Padding is also built into the coccyx area for extra impact absorption
- Extensive use of stretch panels in all the movement-critical areas - reinforced concertina leather in impact areas, neoprene at the neck and Aramid-reinforced stretch material in the non-impact areas
- Race features also include an aerodynamic hump, removable (washable) mesh liner and an offset main zipper for ease of entry and accurate placement of chest protector
Oxford RP-3 Leather Race Suit Sizing
| S|| 38|
| M|| 40|
| L|| 42|
| 2XL|| 46|
| 3XL|| 48|