Fly F2 Carbon MIPS Canard Replica Helmet.
Carbon fiber, Kevlar®, Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS®), Drylex Microfiber … the F2 Carbon in its standard form is as close to a factory race bike as a helmet can be. Used by top FLY racers Trey Canard, Andrew Short, Weston Peick, and Justin Brayton, this helmet is out-of-the-box and on-to-the-racetrack ready.
Fly F2 Carbon Helmet Features
- SNELL M2015, DOT Approved For USA - other standards include: ECE and AS (Australian). Meets or exceeds the toughest safety standards on the market
- Composite Construction Shell – outer shell is constructed using state-of-the-art, aircraft grade woven carbon fiber and Kevlar® composite materials, which creates superior strength while remaining extremely light
- Dual Density EPS Liner – two layers of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), one softer one slightly harder, combine to provide more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact
- Multi-Port Air Induction Cooling System – eleven (11) intake and four (4) exhaust vents create massive airflow to keep your head cool
- Tri-vent Goggle Anti-Fog Vents – three (3) air intake vents above goggle eye port draw air from goggle to help clear away fog
- Flow Through EPS And Comfort Liner Air System - EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) and comfort liner align to maximize airflow
- Quick Release Washable Comfort Liner and Cheek Pads – plush liner absorbs sweat, provides plenty of ventilation, and is easy to remove and clean with out quick-snap system
- Custom Molded Rubber Trim With Nose Guard - with its smooth lines the integrated nose guard helps keep pesky rocks away from your nose
- Lightweight Aluminum Hardware – helmet is constructed using super-strong, lightweight machined aluminum screws, rivets, and D-rings for superior strength and years of worry free use
- Optional Carbon Fiber Intake Vent Wing – can be added to the helmet for increased direction of airflow on the front vents
- Snell M2010, DOT approved
Fly F2 Carbon Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information.To achieve proper helmet fitment, begin by finding your head circumference size using the method described below. Remember that the helmet sizing you choose should fit around the crown of your head comfortably with no pressure points. The cheekpads should fit firmly around your face. Once your chin strap is fastened, grab the chin bar of the helmet and move it side to side. Your cheeks should move with the helmet, which should not slide across your face. Different thickness cheekpads can be purchased to obtain the perfect fit. Head Measurement Instructions.Wrap flexible tape measure around your head approximately on inch above eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimeters) to find your helmet size in the chart above.
| Size|| US Hat Size|| Inches|| CM|
|XS||6 5/8-6 3/4|| 20.50-21.25|| 53-54|
|SM||6 7/8-7|| 21.25-22.00|| 55-56|
|MD||7 1/8-7 1/4|| 22.00-23.00|| 57-58|
|LG||7 3/8-7 1/2|| 23.00-23.75|| 59-60|
|XL||7 5/8-7 3/4|| 24.00-24.50|| 61-62|
|XXL||7 7/8-8|| 24.50-25.25|| 63-64|