HCI-100 Carbon Fiber Half Helmet.
Check out the HCI 100 series Carbon Fiber Half Helmet. This is one of the lightest and smallest and DOT half helmets out there. Medium shell weighing in at 2.25 LBS. The Carbon Fiber on this lid looks amazing. The EPS liner is only 1 inch thick and the helmet is made using three shell sizes to limit the thickness of padding in the helmet. Need a DOT lid? This might be the answer for you. HCI 100 Carbon Fiber half helmet is light, small, and has the carbon fiber is looking pretty stylish.
HCI-100 Helmet Features
- Fiberglass shell with Carbon Fiber overlay
- Super Light Weight
- Fabric Helmet Bag and Owners Manual included
- Quality Plush Interior
- Removable visor
- Face Shield Compatible(Compatible with 100Shield)
- You can easily wear glasses with or without the face shield
- Stainless Steel Dual D-rings
- DOT clear coated in the back
- Great quality materials and workmanship
HCI-100 Helmet Sizing
Please use a cloth tape to take your measurement. It is better to have a helper do the measuring in order to get accurate measurement. The circumference of the head should be measured at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows, or at whatever point gives the largest possible measurement. If you find that your measurement falls between two sizes, choose the smaller size for this helmet.
|03||M||22 1/2 - 22 7/8||57-58|
|04||L||23 1/4 - 23 5/8||59-60|
|05||XL||24 - 24 3/8||61-62|
|06||XXL||24 13/16 - 25 3/16||63-64|
|07||XXXL||25 5/8 - 26||65-66|