Answer Comet Seven Helmet.
The Comet helmet model features an all new aerodynamic shell with multiple air intake and exhaust vents for cool air circulation, injection molded visor and new hi-flow mouth vent design. Our secure-lock liner and new contoured cheek pads incorporate a snap system for ease of removal and features plush aero-cool and airmesh fabrics.
Answer Comet Helmet Features
- Super durable injection molded polycarbonate shell, ABS mouth vent and closable rear top vents.
- Full EPS liner, including chin bar provides superior protection.
- Snap-in liner is removable/washable and made with moisture wicking fabrics.
- Multiple front shell and liner intake vents, air channeled EPS liner and rear exhaust vents.
- Clear UV coated vibrant graphics in popular colorways to match our latest gear.
- Meets or Snell 2010 and D.O.T. standard.
Answer Comet Helmet Sizing
Using a tape-measure, measure the circumference of your head just above the ears and across the forehead. Refer to the chart for proper helmet size. Example: Head circumference measures 22-3/4“ = Adult med helmet.
| Size|| Inches|
|XL|| 23-7/8" & 24-5/8"|