Kabuto Aeroblade III Full Face Helmet.
Developed in a wind tunnel, with lightweight composite construction, and designed for all day comfort, the Aeroblade III is loaded with features. Sharing the same SAF quick-change shield from the FF-5V—with an included PINLOCK anti-fog lens insert—makes riding in any weather as close to fog-free as it gets. When the temperature rises a COOLMAX interior and adjustable ventilation with side outlet trim will keep you cool and is easily removed for cleaning.
Kabuto Aeroblade Helmet Features
- Shell material: Advanced Composite Technology (A.C.T.)
- Dual density impact absorption liner
- Meets and exceeds D.O.T, and Snell 2010 standards
- Three (3) shell sizes
- Size: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL
- Wake Stabilizer (patented)
- Head Ventilation System
- Eyeglass Friendly Cheekpads
- Side Outlet Trim (patented)
- SAF Shield System (patented)
- PINLOCK® ready shield and included lens
- Detachable and washable interiors (inner pad, cheek pads and chinstrap covers)
Kabuto Aeroblade Helmet Sizing
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
***Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|Size||U.S. Hat Size||Head Measurement (in)||Head Measurement (cm)|
| XS||6 5/8 - 6 3/4|| 20.50 - 21.25||53 - 54|
|S||6 7/8 - 7|| 21.25 - 22.00||55 - 56|
|M||7 1/8 - 7 1/4|| 22.00 - 23.00||57 - 58|
|L||7 3/8 - 7 1/2|| 23.00 - 23.75||59 - 60|
| XL||7 5/8 - 7 3/4|| 24.00 - 24.50||61 - 62|
| 2XL||7 7/8 - 8|| 24.50 - 25.25||63 - 64|