Fly Kinetic Jungle Youth Helmet.
Craftsmanship, style & comfort, these are just a few ways you can describe the Kinetic Pro helmet. Bottom line it is FLY’s dedication and attention to detail that gives you the best helmet in its class.
Fly Kinetic Helmet Features
- DOT Approved – other standards include AS (Australian). Meets or exceeds all the toughest safety standards on the market
- Poly Alloy Shell – combination of high strength poly materials create a durable light weight shell
- Dual Density EPS Liner – two layers of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), one softer one slightly harder, combine to provide more progressive impact absorption
- Hi-flow Mouthpiece – designed with a cool style and plenty of air flow
- Plush Quick Snap Removable Liner and Cheek Pads – keep you looking clean and help extend the life of your helmet
- High Volume Vents – ten (10) massive vents aligned with EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) channels flow air through the helmet. Large exhaust vents eliminate heat build up
Fly Kinetic Helmet Sizing
To determine helmet size: Measure around head one inch above eyebrows and across the largest portion on the back of the head and use the following cross reference chart.
| Size|| Hat Size|| Inches|
|S||5 7/8-6||18 1/4"-19"|
|M||6 1/8-6 1/4|| 19"-19 3/4"|
|L||6 3/8-6 1/2||19 3/4"-20 1/2"|