Joe Rocket RKT-Carbon Pro Helmet.
The Joe Rocket RKT-Carbon Pro Helmet is a light weight and good looking helmet. Nothing can compare to the look of a motorcycle helmet that is carbon fiber, especially when the light is shining off of it and you can see the dimension of the weave. If you took the Joe Rocket Speedmaster Carbon helmet and turn it into an open face ¾ helmet, you would end up with the Carbon Pro. This helmet offers the Quadport™ 2.0 ventilation system that will keep you head cool on those hot summer days and also the QWICKDRY™ fully removable interior liner.
Joe Rocket RKT Helmet Features
- Ultra Lightweight Full Application 4 x 4 Carbon Fiber Weave Shell
- Dual Density, Lightweight EPS impact absorbing liner
- Superior fit and comfort through advanced CAD specifications
- Optically-superior 3D Faceshield: Hard coated anti-fog coated shield, tool-free closure
- Quadport™ 2.0 ventilation system: 2 massive front intakes channeled through to an aero-dynamic rear venturi-effect exhaust spoiler, pulling heat & humidity up and out
- Adjustable Forehead intake vents
- Fully removable, washable & sublimated QWICKDRY™ Interior
- Streamline injection molded bottom edge gasket for reduced turbulence
- Meets or exceeds both SNELL & D.O.T. standards
Joe Rocket RKT Helmet Sizing
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
|XS||53 - 54||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|S||55 - 56||6 7/8 - 7||21 5/8 - 22|
|M||57 - 58||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||22 1/2 - 22 7/8|
|L||59 - 60||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||23 1/4 - 23 5/8|
|XL||61 - 62||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24 - 24 3/8|
|2XL||63 - 64||7 7/8 - 8||24 3/4 - 25 1/4|