Kabuto Avand II Open Face Helmet.
The Avand II is the perfect helmet for touring or city use when an open face is preferred, but there is a desire to have a quiet and well-built helmet. And because it shares its DNA with the FF-5V, the Wake Stabilizer and fully removable and washable COOLMAX interior is standard.
Kabuto Avand Helmet Features
- Three (3) shell sizes
- Shell material: Compact and lightweight Thermo Plastic Shell (T.P.S.)
- Dual density impact absorption liner
- Meets and exceeds D.O.T. and ECE standards (2XL is D.O.T certified only)
- Wake Stabilizer (Patented) controls airflow around the helmet
- SAJ Single Action Shield System (Patented)
- Head (H.V.) and Rear (R.V.) ventilation systems
- PINLOCK® Prepared shield ready to receive insert lens
- COOLMAX® fully detachable and washable interior pads, cheek pads and chinstrap covers
Kabuto Avand Helmet Sizing
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
***Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|Size||U.S. Hat Size||Head Measurement (in)||Head Measurement (cm)|
| XS||6 5/8 - 6 3/4|| 20.50 - 21.25||53 - 54|
|S||6 7/8 - 7|| 21.25 - 22.00||55 - 56|
|M||7 1/8 - 7 1/4|| 22.00 - 23.00||57 - 58|
|L||7 3/8 - 7 1/2|| 23.00 - 23.75||59 - 60|
| XL||7 5/8 - 7 3/4|| 24.00 - 24.50||61 - 62|
| 2XL||7 7/8 - 8|| 24.50 - 25.25||63 - 64|