Z1R Jimmy Chico Helmet.
Classic good looks with modern day performance. The Jimmy transports you back to the glory days of motorcycling while offering technical features like adjustable venting, a plush interior and advanced shell construction. With classic finishes, retro-styled graphics, and the authentic 3-snap tinted visor, you’ll be ready to head out on the highway.... lookin’ for adventure... Imported.
Z1R Jimmy Chico Helmet Features
- Advanced Abs/polycarbonate alloy shell passes DOT standards
- Dual forehead vents are closable and direct air into the helmet
- Comfortable brushed nylon interior with padded chinstrap
- 3-snap removable bubble visor
- 5-snap shell design will accept most face shields (not included)
- Spacious ear pockets for accpeting speakers
Z1R Jimmy Chico Helmet Sizing
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger than what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear.
| SIZE|| HAT SIZE|| CM|| IN|
|2XS||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||52 - 52||20 1/2|
|XS||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||53 - 54||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|S||6 7/8 - 7||55 - 56||21 5/8 - 2|
|M||7 1/8 - 6 1/4||56 - 58||22 - 22 3/4|
|L||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||59 - 60||23 1/8 - 23 1/2|
|XL||6 5/8 - 7 1/2||60 - 62||24 - 24 3/8|
|2XL||7 3/8 - 8||63 - 64 ||24 3/4 - 25 1/8|