MSR Xpedition Helmet.
The MSR Xpedition helmet is our most versatile helmet. The aerodynamic shape, high mount/no lift visor and clear shield make this the perfect helmet for dual sport riding, adventure touring or even full off-roading. UTV drivers can also enjoy this helmet eliminating the need for goggles. Dual density EPS liner helps absorb both large and small impacts. A highly developed ventilation system consists of two adjustable intake ports and eight large exhaust ports helping you keep cool in the hottest conditions. Safety is key with all our helmets and the Xpedition passes two of the toughest safety standards today.
MSR Xpedition Helmet Features
- Meets or exceeds the ECE 22-05 safety standard
- Meets or exceeds the D.O.T. FMVSS 218 safety standard
- Removable/washable liner
- Sculptured, dual density, EPS impact absorbing liner
- Optically correct, compound curved shield is scratch resistant
- Shield can be removed to allow open face riding or goggle use
- Fog free, clear, light smoke, dark smoke and mirrored replacement shields available
- Weights 3.85 lbs, 1745 grams (size medium)
MSR Xpedition Helmet Sizing
Using a tape-measure, measure the circumference of your head just above the ears and across the forehead. Refer to the chart for proper helmet size. Example: Head circumference measures 22-3/4“ = Adult med helmet.
|XL|| 23-7/8" & 24-5/8"|