Kabuto RT 33 Full Face Helmet.
Kabuto’s latest track-ready helmet, the RT33, combines ACT EVO R shell technology with a fog free Max Vision shield with tear-off posts. Benefiting from the same Wake Stabilizer technology found on all Kabuto helmets, and the lightweight benefits of its ECE rating, this helmet is equally at home on the track as it is on your favorite backroad. A fully removable COOLMAX interior and SAF-W quick-change shield provides you with the comfort and ease of maintenance that you've come to expect from Kabuto.
Kabuto RT 33 Helmet Features
- Wake Stabilizer controls the airflow and makes the helmet stable
- Top Air Ventilation System takes in air at a high velocity in through the front and pushes hot inner air to the outside
- Combination of hyper glass fiber and high-strength organic fiber provides a light weight shell with increased strength
- Max Vision shield system includes Pinlock Insert Lens
- Coolmax removable and washable cheek pads and interior liner
- Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE
Kabuto RT 33 Helmet Sizing
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
***Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|Size||U.S. Hat Size||Head Measurement (in)||Head Measurement (cm)|
| XS||6 5/8 - 6 3/4|| 20.50 - 21.25||53 - 54|
|S||6 7/8 - 7|| 21.25 - 22.00||55 - 56|
|M||7 1/8 - 7 1/4|| 22.00 - 23.00||57 - 58|
|L||7 3/8 - 7 1/2|| 23.00 - 23.75||59 - 60|
| XL||7 5/8 - 7 3/4|| 24.00 - 24.50||61 - 62|
| 2XL||7 7/8 - 8|| 24.50 - 25.25||63 - 64|