MSR SC-1 Score Helmet.
The All-New MSR SC-1 helmet is our most economical helmet yet, it passes one of the toughest safety standards today. Dual density EPS liner helps absorb both large and small impacts. A highly developed ventilation system consists of two large intake ports and four large exhaust ports helping you keep cool in the hottest conditions.
MSR SC-1 Helmet Features
- Meets or exceeds both ECE 22-05 and D.O.T. FMVSS 218 safety standards
- Shell made of injection molded Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Sculptured, dual density, PS impact absorbing liner
- Removable/washable liner is made with moisture wicking fabrics
- Flexible rubber nose piece helps deflect roost
- Two large front air intakes and four rear exhaust vents help keep you cool
- Weighs 3.15 lbs / 1428 grams (size large)
MSR SC-1 Helmet Sizing
Using a tape-measure, measure the circumference of your head just above the ears and across the forehead. Refer to the chart for proper helmet size. Example: Head circumference measures 22-3/4“ = Adult med helmet.
|XL|| 23-7/8" & 24-5/8"|