Vega Summit II Modular Helmet.
If you are looking for a basic modular helmet at an affordable price you are looking at the right helmet. The Vega Summit 2 modular helmet offers a lot comforts at an entry level price. The lid comes with a removable washable liner and the easy com liner system for the Blue Tooth riders. One cool note is that the Summit 2 is painted to match 2010 Goldwings. This modular helmet is glove friendly and easy to operate one handed. The helmet comes with 2 shells and is light for a modular helmet. The Summit 2 is a great choice for an entry level modular helmet.
Vega Summit II Helmet Features
- Convenient one-hand modular jaw operation. Easy on/off while wearing glasses.
- Easy-Com liner system accepts your headset speakers with no modification.
- Removable, washable, snap-in/snap-out comfort fit liner.
- 6-position, optically correct, scratch-resistant clear outer shield included.
- VEGA Series A shield offers 9 options: tints, mirrors and anti-fog.
- Adjustable, 2-stage center chin vent provides superior airflow and minimizes fogging.
- Forehead, cheek and rear venting maximize comfort.
- Liners are interchangeable for custom fit within size range.
- Wick-Dri fabric Comfort Fit liner is fully removable and washable.
- Select 2010 and prior year Honda™ Goldwing colors available while supplies last.
- VEGA logo protective fleece helmet bag included.
- Meets or exceeds DOT/ECE-22.05 standards
Vega Summit II Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information.
To achieve proper helmet fitment, begin by finding your head circumference size using the method described below. Remember that the helmet sizing you choose should fit around the crown of your head comfortably with no pressure points. The cheekpads should fit firmly around your face. Once your chin strap is fastened, grab the chin bar of the helmet and move it side to side. Your cheeks should move with the helmet, which should not slide across your face. Different thickness cheekpads can be purchased to obtain the perfect fit.
Head Measurement Instructions.
Wrap flexible tape measure around your head approximately on inch above eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimeters) to find your helmet size in the chart below.
6 5/8-6 3/4
7 1/8-7 1/4
7 3/8-7 1/2
7 5/8-7 3/4
8 1/8-8 1/4
8 3/8-8 1/2
8 5/8-8 3/4