Joe Rocket Speedmaster Helmet.
The Joe Rocket Speedmaster Carbon Helmet is arguably one of the lightest full faced helmets on the market. This motorcycle helmet will give you the “I mean business” look when you are riding through town, much like when you see a car decked out in carbon fiber accessories. Carbon fiber gives you the look that I’m not here to show off, but if you mess with me I will show you up. This Joe Rocket helmet offers the Quadport™ 2.0 ventilation system that will keep you head cool on those hot summer days and also the QWICKDRY™ fully removable interior liner.
Joe Rocket Speedmaster Helmet Features
In addition to boasting on the lightest and most advanced shells on the planet, the Speedmaster Carbon's deep, dark, gel-coated finish will simply set you apart from the sea of "look-at-me" graphics.
- Ultra Lightweight Full Application 4x4 Carbon Fiber Weave Shell
- Dual Density, Lightweight EPS impact absorbing liner
- Superior fit and comfort through advanced CAD specifications
- Optically-superior 3D Faceshield: Hard coated anti-fog coated shield, tool-free closure
- Quadport™ 2.0 ventilation system: 2 massive front intakes channeled through to an aero-dynamic rear venturi-effect exhaust spoiler, pulling heat & humidity up and out
- Adjustable Forehead & Chin bar intake vents
- Removable Air-Guide for enhanced fog resistance
- Integrated Aerodynamic Rear Spoiler
- Fully removable, washable and sublimated QWICKDRY™ Interior
- Meets or exceeds both SNELL & D.O.T. standards
Joe Rocket Speedmaster Helmet Sizing
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
|XS||53 - 54||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|S||55 - 56||6 7/8 - 7||21 5/8 - 22|
|M||57 - 58||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||22 1/2 - 22 7/8|
|L||59 - 60||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||23 1/4 - 23 5/8|
|XL||61 - 62||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24- 24 3/8|
|2XL||63 - 64||7 7/8 - 8||24 3/4 - 25 1/4|