Biltwell Gringo Flat Black Full Face Helmet.
Seamless injection-molded ABS outer shell, shock-absorbing EPS inner shell and a removable, hand-stitched removable comfort liner with open-cell foam and brushed Lycra construction. The chinstrap is adorned with brushed Lycra material on touch points and features a flat D-ring fastener with an adjustable snap end retainer. Five snaps around the Gringo's eye port facilitate easy installation of a Biltwell bubble shield or Blast shield (sold separately.)
Biltwell Gringo Helmet Features
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
- Expanded polystyrene inner shell
- Hand-sewn, removable, brushed Lycra® liner with contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
- Internal BioFoam chin pad with hand-sewn contrast stitching
- Rugged, plated steel D-ring neck strap with adjustment strap end retainer
- Rubber or chrome accented edging on shell and eye port
- DOT certified
Biltwell Gringo Helmet Sizing
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
***Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
| Size|| Inches|| CM|| US Hat|
|XS|| 20.25-20.75|| 53-54|| 6.5-6.62|
|S|| 20.87-21.37|| 55-56|| 6.62-6.87|
|M|| 21.5-22|| 57-58|| 6.87-7|
|L|| 22.12-22.62|| 59-60|| 7-7.25|
|XL|| 23.75-23.25|| 61-62|| 7.25-7.5|
|XXL|| 23.37-23.87|| 63-64|| 7.5-7.62|